Man Utd reportedly submitted a €25m (£21.3m) bid to Juventus on Friday and have offered Cristiano Ronaldo a two-year contract; Ronaldo’s agent Jorge Mendes said earlier in the day that a deal for the Portugal captain to return to Old Trafford was very close

United reportedly submitted a €25m (£21.3m) bid to Juventus on Friday and have offered Ronaldo a two-year contract.

READ ALSO:  EPL: Chelsea Re-Positioned In Top 4 After Newcastle United Defeat(See Table)

Confirming the news late on Friday afternoon, an official United statement read: “Manchester United is delighted to confirm that the club has reached agreement with Juventus for the transfer of Cristiano Ronaldo, subject to agreement of personal terms, visa and medical.

“Everyone at the club looks forward to welcoming Cristiano back to Manchester.”

READ ALSO:  How Chelsea Drew Liverpool At Anfield

Manchester City were offered the chance to sign Ronaldo and considered making a move but pulled out of negotiations on Friday.

The 36-year-old’s departure from Juventus was confirmed by boss Max Allegri on Friday, who revealed he was told by the player he had “no intention” of playing for the club again.

Do you have an information or event for candid reporters to publish or cover? Kindly Call us on 09132987510 or send us message on Whatsapp number 07034623382 or send us an email contact@candidreporters.com

Disclaimer: Candid Reporters publishes news, information, sports, opinions, and Interviews. The site includes both reported and edited content. Unmoderated posts and Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of Candid Reporters or any employee thereof..

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here