Following the press release on alleged “threat to life and office” by Hon. Michael Nwoke, the Executive Chairman of Obingwa Local Government Area of Abia State, the deputy chairmen has disassociated themselves from them statement of the ALGON Chairman.
This was contained in a combined signatory press release obtained by candidreporters.com.
In the letter, the Association of Local Government Deputy Chairmen, Abia State Chapter condemned and dissociated themselves from the press Statement issued by Hon. Michael Nwoke.
The letter reads; “The 17 Deputy Chairmen of the various Local Government Areas of Abia State frowns at the Continues divulging of Local Government official procedures and policies by the ALGON Chairman.
“For the avoidance of doubt, we were not even involved by the Leadership of ALGON as it regards to Vehicle purchase, to that effect, the Deputy Chairmen stands by the decision of the State Government towards the welfare of the Local Government Administration in the state and vows to continue to support the policies and programs of the State Governor Dr Okezie Victor Ikpeazu.
The 17 Deputy Chairmen who Signed are ?
- Aba North: Joy Iwuchukwu
- Aba South: Princess Peace Nwobilo
- Arochukwu: Cletus Kalu Nwankwo
- Bende: Promise Uzoma Okoro
- Ikwuano: Cokey Lordson Nwachukwu
- Isiala Ngwa North: Chuks Amaike
- Isiala Ngwa South: Chimereze Joseph Nwankwo
- Isuikwuato: Odoeme Rosemary Ebere Chukwu
- Obingwa: Uloma Okezie
- Ohafia: Samuel Uduma Kalu
- Osisioma: Uchenna Jumbo- Deputy
- Ugwunagbo: Azubuike Moses Chidiebere
- Ukwa East: Eric Ugbor
- Ukwa West: John Ajuzieogu –
- Umuahia North: Bob Ogechi Agbugba
- Umuahia South: Mercy Adanma Umesi
- Umunneochi: Jubilee Eze Ezindu
See Original letter here?