The Governor of Abia State Dr Okezie Victor Ikpeazu has approved the replacement of the some Transition Committee Chairmen and deputies in 6 Local Government Areas of the stage.
This was contained in a statement by the Secretary to the State Government, Barr. Chris Ezem.
Those to be replaced include:
- Chief I k Anyatonwu replaces Prince Enyioma Okpanku as Chairman, lsialangwa South LGA
- Obrien Iroh replaces James O. Ndukwe as Chairman, Ohafia LGA
- Kelechi Aguiyi replaces Nnachebe Uhiara as Chairman, Umuahia South LGA.
- Dani Orjinta replaces Williams Ukatu Chimechefulam as Chairman, Ikwuano LGA
*Chigaemezu Ejiekpe replaces Uchenna Jumbo as Deputy Chairman, Osisioma LGA.
- Chukwudi Ahuama, replaces Nwandu Chiemela Godwin as Deputy Chairman Ugwunagbo LGA.
The replacements are with immediate effect.