After thorough assessment by the ALL FACTS NEWSPAPER [AFNEWS] MEDIA SUMMIT/AWARD EVENT project team, the following Abia State Local Government Chairmen have been nominated for the 2021 BEST LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN AWARD category.
The chairmen are: Honorable Ibe Nwoke [Obingwa Local Government Area], Honorable Chima Agbaeze [Isuikwuato Local Government Area], Honorable Christian Kamalu [Osisioma Local Government Area] and Honorable Dr. Ukiwe Okorafor [Ohafia Local Government Area].
Honorable Ibe Nwoke was nominated due to his infrastructural development of Obingwa Local Government Headquarters and human capacity development.
Honorable Chima Agbaeze was nominated due to the massive shopping complex /motor park under construction which is at an advance stage and activity in battling insecurity.
Honorable Dr. Ukiwe Okoroafor was nominated due to his massive human capacity development project which has over 500 persons enrolled.
Honorable Christian Kamalu was nominated based on his human capacity development of youths through sports and in his local government area.
The final online voting which will determine the winner of this category will hold on the 27th of October 2021.
- All voting will hold on ALL FACTS NEWSPAPER website [www.afnews.ng]
- Again, only votes on ALL FACTS NEWSPAPER website [www.afnews.ng] will be counted and accepted.
- Voting on social media handles is void.
- Every voter is entitled to vote only one time.
- Multiple voting will be cancelled.
- Voting will last for 48 hours after which the result will be declared.